For Sale ski Chalet ideally located at the centre of the Grand Massif 1 hr from Geneva
Modern, bright, and already established as a successful catered chalet business Chalet Bry has 5/6 letting bedrooms and a seperate owners apartment.
The business has been running now for 15+ years and has a regular turnover in the region of 80000 euros pa.
Located in this popular ski area only 1 hr from Geneva airport, you are able to hit the ground running,the current owners will be happy to pass on advice and support for your first year.
- Great location
- One hr Geneva airport
- Open fireplace
- UK Satellite TV
- Mezzanine with mall reading area
- Underfloor Heating
- Loads of Hot Water
- Own Grounds
- Seperate self contained owners apartment.
- Room 1: With King-size bed and south facing balcony, shares a bathroom (full size bath with integral shower and screen, sink and toilet). Cot or additional fold-out bed can be made available. View towards Point d’Areu-Araviz mountain range.
- Room 2: A twin/triple (all single beds) room which shares a bathroom. North facing with a view towards Les Carroz village and ‘Le Mole’.
- Room 3: A double room + single bed with ensuite shower, sink and toilet. West and South facing. (Cot or additional fold-out bed can be made available.)
- Room 4: A double/twin room, this room has an en-suite shower room with sink. The toilet is just outside. West facing – view of trees and some of the Aravis mountain range.
- Room 5: A ‘cosy’ family room or adolescent’s ‘Den’ with twin and a bunk bed. This room has a private shower room with a “hydro massaging” shower, a sink and toilet.
- Room 6: A small twin room sharing facilities with room 5. These two rooms together work well for family or group accommodation.( Room 6 can also be linked to owners accommodation to make it into a 2 bedroom apartment)
Self contained 1 or two bedroom apartment,includes kitchen shower room dining and lounge area.
UK sat TV allows you to live in or add to Chalet offering as links internally.
Priced to sell at £800,000 ( Euros 880,000)
Call Ian or Gill on 02034 756 746
Call 02034 756 746